Welcome to Daedalus Education!
Daedalus Education's Winter Schedule is online including Winter Break programs for students interested in preparing for State MATHCOUNTS, the AMC 10, the AMC 12, or the American Invitational Mathematics Examination (AIME).
Communications programs of Cindy Timmons will begin when six students request any one of the following programs:
- Introduction to Writing for Middle School Students
- Introduction to Public Speaking for Middle School Students
- Introduction to Debate for Middle School Students
- Intermediate Debate for Middle School Students
Please email us with your interest in these programs.
We take enrollments here.
Daedalus education accepts enrollments online for students who have interviewed with us and filled out a registration form.
Daedalus is an education center located in Plano with the broad goal of extending a culture of educational values throughout the Metroplex community. Our offerings will expand over the coming year, but our current offerings include the following:
- Math courses aimed at students in grades 5-12 (and exceptional younger students) written and taught by national mathematics champion and elite coach Mathew Crawford (formerly of Art of Problem Solving). Mathew brings two decades of experience working with many of the nation's top math students.
- Writing, Debate and Communications courses for students in grades 5-8 taught by USA Debate Team Manager Cindi Timmons.
- (Potentially) Computing courses.
- Tutoring and mentoring in an array of subjects at a variety of levels.
Please contact us by emailing info@DaedalusEducation.com after reading about us, our courses, and our policies. Please take a look around our site to find out if our courses fit the needs of your child(ren).